Journey to Genny

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Two waiting to be Three

My name is Michelle and if you don't already know, I am waiting for the imminent arrival of my second daughter from China. I adopted my first daughter Madeleine in Sept. 2002. Now we are anxiously, patiently, doggedly (this week I could add crankily!) sitting through a waiting process until our file is matched and released by the China Center for Adoption Affairs. We have a LID (Log In Date, for those not in the know) of August 10, 2005. Last month, the referrals were matched up to THE DAY BEFORE OURS!
I'm not bitter though.....hummmmm (that's my Zen tranquility chant going again) hmmmmm.
It helps me keep my raging emotions under control, most of the time.
So here we sit, wondering, waiting and watching the CCAA website for news. And a phone call from Children's Bridge, the adoption agency I've been working with since my first adoption in process started in 2000. Those family and friends that have supported us in this long process are what has helped keep us sane...but there are limits.
Ring phone...RING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home